Dropbox Presents #GivingTuesday Puppy Party
#GivingTuesday is a movement to create an international day of giving at the beginning of the holiday season. It connects diverse groups of individuals, communities and organizations around the world for one common purpose: to celebrate and encourage giving.
Dropbox Austin is extremely excited to host an event in partnership with Austin Animal Center and Stronghorn Fitness for #GivingTuesday. Everyone who likes dogs and free workouts is welcome to join us on November 27th, 2018 from 12pm-4pm at Auditorium Shores as we raise money and promote adoptions for the Austin Animal Center. We will have a donation based workout class at 12:30 and a tent with adoptable dogs and kittens from 12-4. More event details below:
– Dog and cat adoptions will be available from 12pm-4pm at Auditorium Shores, 676 W Riverside Drive, Austin, Texas 78704
– Adoption fees waived at the event!
– Donation based workout class will be held from 12:30pm-1:30pm (Brought to you by Stronghorn Fitness’ very own Jess Martin (Dog Lover))
– Come ready to sweat!
– All proceeds will be donated to the Austin Animal Center
– We will have some mats, but please bring one if you can
Our goal is to raise as much money as we can and find homes for the dogs and cats at Austin Animal Center just in time for the holidays. Whether you are looking to adopt, get in a free workout, or treat yourself to some puppy therapy, please join us!
If you are not able to make the event but still wish to make an impact on #GivingTuesday, please follow the link below to help support Austin Animal Center.
For more information please contact:
Katie Duncan: email@example.com or Dante Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org