We’re celebrating the launch of our blog (threedogsonebar.com) by hosting a beer-themed party at one of our favorite breweries!
We’ll be raising money for Beer City Dog Biscuits, a non-profit organization that makes dog treats from spent beer grain. Their cause? Empowering the disabled! Each and every biscuit is hand-made and packaged by their Brew Bakers, a group of disabled adults who are learning valuable skills and maintaining a job thanks to Beer City.
First 30 families to make it will receive a sWag Bag containing goodies from local companies and more! More details coming soon (hint: Bark will be providing awesome toys and Beer City will be sending their special treats)!
We’ll have raffle prizes up for grabs, with each and every penny going to BCDB! Items include:
– One Dog Treats Delivery Box
– Bottles of Archetype and beer tokens from Circle Brewing
– Coffee mug from Hand Picked by Hadlie, coffee from Plaza Colombian and a coffee bandana from Purrfect Paws and Co.
– Doggy Birthday Party with 15 friends from Work & Woof
– Photoshoot from Dogs Around Austin
– Treat basket from Chow Hound Raw
– Gift Basket from Paws on Chicon
– $50 gift card to Anthem
– Gift card to Via313
– $50 gift card to P.Terry’s
– Gift Basket from Pupology
– NULO gift basket
– Merch and beer from Nomadic Beerworks
– Much more coming soon!
Come celebrate with us and help us raise money for this amazing organization!