Dig – The Dog Person’s Dating App will launch to dog- loving fanfare in Austin on Thursday, November 8!
• Dig Launch Party – Austin!
• WeWork Barton Spings (801 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704)
• Thursday, November 8 from 6 PM – 8 PM.
Entry and drinks are free when you download or share Dig – The Dog Person’s Dating App. (The app is free!)
Dig – The Dog Person’s Dating App is launching in Austin on Thursday, November 8 with a huge dog-friendly party! Dig is the best way for dog lovers and dog owners to find a compatible date, and it has features to plan a dog-friendly date! Austin is one of the most dog-friendly cities in the country, and Dig can’t wait to meet all the dog lovers and dog owners!
The event is FREE for humans 21+ and dogs of all ages! Get free professional photos of your dog, free beer, and treats for everyone! Want to support an incredible local rescue group? Choose the optional $5 ticket or purchase wine at the event and all proceeds will benefit Austin Pets Alive! Learn more about the event and reserve your ticket here: DigAustin.Eventbrite.com.
Why does Austin need a dog person’s dating app?
New research highlights the need for a dating app for dog people. From a poll of 3500 dog owners conducted by SWNS Media Group and Wag:
- 86% of dog owners would break up with their significant other if they weren’t into their dog
- 3 in 10 dog parents have used their dog to attract a potential partner
- 60% say they’ve been flirted with while walking their dog • 16% of married dog owners said they would choose to celebrate their dog’s birthday over their spouse’s
- 73% of dog parents are more likely to swipe right on a person’s profile pic that includes their dog
- 78% of dog parents are more likely to go home with someone if they say they also have a dog!
Dig will feature some of the greatest Austin dog companies at the event! Find free treats, services, pet photographers and more.
Humans 21+ and non-reactive dogs invited and ENCOURAGED! Tickets are FREE! Reserve your tickets